“Kinect – Joy Ride!,” the first controller-free racing game, will take you and your friends on the ride of your lives — no driver’s license required. “Kinect Joy Ride” combines wild kart racing excitement with the effortless fun of full-body gaming possible only with Kinect for Xbox 360.
“Kinect Joy Ride” reinvents driving and kart racing by adding massive jumps and full-body stunts to the classic kart racing action. With a host of cool features and game modes you can find your inner Andretti by going solo, pick up a co-pilot, or team up with your friends and family to take on the world.
“Kinect Joy Ride” takes the thrilling driving experience off the track and into your living room as you bend, twist and move your body to hug the curves, jump through obstacles and show off your acrobatic skills — when you get your whole body into it, you are the car!
No steering wheel or controller required. Feel the wind in your hair, show off your high-flying stunts and tricks, or blast and smash through a destruction arena. Lean to drift, and use your hands to fire rockets. Flip, twist or spin your car in the air with full-body motion and chain tricks together for even better scores.
Racing action meets friendly competition. When the road gets lonely, “Kintect Joy Ride” is the perfect collaborative experience for friends and family. With racing competition or co-pilot cooperative play in the same living room, or head-to-head competitive play for up to eight players on Xbox LIVE,* getting into the game is now easier than ever.
Take it to the street and around the world. Stunning landscapes provide the backdrop for unique driving adventures in three far-flung worlds with six hyperactive courses and a multitude of environments that are exciting to everyone from amateurs to the most skilled.
Kinect – Kinectimals!A wide-eyed Bengal tiger cub cocks its head to the side and playfully peers at you. Memories of your first trip to the zoo come rushing back. Through the magic of Kinect that furry tiger cub is in your living room and about to become your best friend.
“Kinectimals” invites children, their parents and animal lovers of all ages to build lasting friendships with some of the world’s most exotic creatures. Just like real pets, your “Kinectimals” will come running when they hear your voice, respond to commands such as “jump,” “roll over” and “play dead,” and purr with joy when you scratch them behind their ears.
- Get in touch with your wild side. Your journey begins when you adopt and name one of 20 playful friends, including a lion, cheetah and Bengal tiger.
- Create memories that last a lifetime. From the first time she recognizes her name to when she learns to fetch, your cub will grow up as your sidekick, eager to discover the island around you. She will always be ready for a scratch and a belly rub with smiles and purrs.
- The fun never ends. There are new ways to train tricks such as fetch, play activities such as jump rope, and even master agility courses with hops, stops and balancing acts. Invite a friend with his or her pet for some fun contests.
- Discover, collect and customize. “Kinectimals” rewards those who are curious about the island they live on. Travel far and wide to discover treasures and toys, and find and unlock new environments. You can customize your pet and decorate your home, plus use the in-game store to shop for items to nurture and care for your new best friend.
- Grow your “Kinectimals” family. Collectible, limited-edition plush toys will be available online and at popular retail stores. Choose your new friend, scan the code with the Kinect sensor, then watch it come to life on the screen right before your eyes. With your very own plush pal you can keep your new friend with you even when you’re away from your Xbox 360.